lundi 2 septembre 2013

I try to fix my work

I'm  coming with a new link blabling, since I try to fix my photography work and make it look the less cheap I can. I decided to get a portfolio. It is far from perfect but it is a simple way to share and let you see, in some organized way my pictures. Also some way to post them HQ online. I'll just let you guys check it out by yourself, enjoy and let me know your reactions.
It is not something professionnal, it is only something I made for myself and be able to give a serious link to the people who ask about my work, in real life. Something looking "clean" I guess.

____________________

You can still follow my work on facebook, with the side square link to my page and let me know anywhere what you think about it. I am trying to improve even more everytime I work and get more creative. 
See you around.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire